At the ASEAN Tourism Forum 2024, held from January 22nd to January 27th, Vietnam’s tourism sector has started exhibiting its serene destinations and furthermore highlighting their appeal to both general tourists and the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions) market. Emphasizing the tranquility and natural beauty of its landscapes, Vietnam presented itself as an ideal blend of relaxation and business opportunity.
Vietnam’s serene locations include Ha Long Bay’s tranquil waters, Hoi An’s historic charm, and the peaceful beaches of Da Nang and Nha Trang. These destinations offer a blend of natural beauty, cultural richness, and relaxation, ideal for both leisure and business travelers. Promoted through immersive experiences, sustainable practices, and showcasing diverse culinary delights, these serene spots highlight Vietnam’s commitment to offering tranquil yet enriching tourism experiences.
1. Vietnam is a nation in an advantageous geographic location. The transit network is fostering a constructive one and is developing towards strengthening connectivity. The country brims with young and plentiful human resources. Mountains, forests, seas, and rivers make up the majestic, lovely, varied, and abundant natural world. The cultural component radiates a deep and unique sense of patriotism. The people are hardworking, friendly, flexible, creative, and adaptable. The political system is very stable. While security and order are maintained.
2. In recent years, Vietnam has consistently improved its relations with other nations, adopting the motto “Vietnam wants to be friends with all countries.” It has done this by forging comprehensive strategic partnerships or strategic alliances with five permanent members of the UN Security Council and numerous G20 members, signing sixteen free trade agreements (FTAs) with major allies and over sixty other countries, and taking part in over five hundred bilateral and multilateral agreements.
3. In order to improve the traveller experience, numerous new policies have been implemented, including the national tourism brand positioning itself as “A safe, friendly, attractive, humane, hospitable, convenient destination” that welcomes tourists and satisfies hosts; determining the motto for the continuous development of Vietnam tourism as “Excellent products—professional services, convenient and simple procedures, competitive prices, a clean and beautiful environment, safe destinations, and civilized and friendly hospitality are effective in boosting the same.
4. Tourism activities have returned to normal, and Vietnam’s tourism has recovered, achieving encouraging results. Vietnam is expected to receive 12.6 million foreign visitors in 2023, a 3.5-fold increase from 2022. In addition, starting on August 15, 2023, Vietnam will begin issuing electronic visas to nationals of all nations and territories, extending the 30-day limit to 90 days for short stays and the 15-day limit to 45 days for nationals of nations that have unilateral visa exemptions.
5. Vietnam Tourism has been focusing on restructuring the market, innovating products in the direction of diversification, increasing the destination’s competitiveness and attractiveness, and resuming and opening more international air routes to target markets such as Europe, America, Australia, and India.
6. Vietnam boasts rich natural resources and a diverse range of tourism products, focusing on four main categories: sun and beach tourism, cultural tourism, nature-based tourism, and city breaks (MICE tourism). Additionally, there are complementary offerings, including luxury resort stays, wellness and medical tourism, adventure tourism, golf tourism, and more.
Vietnam is eager to welcome international tourists to experience a vibrant country filled with beautiful natural landscapes, sunny beaches, rich culture, friendly people, and delicious cuisine.
The post Vietnam tourism showcases serene spots at ASEAN 2024 appeared first on Travel And Tour World.
The article "Vietnam tourism showcases serene spots at ASEAN 2024" was originally published on https://www.travelandtourworld.com/news/article/vietnam-tourism-showcases-serene-spots-at-asean-2024/